To prepare for your first visit, we ask that you take the following steps:
1. Call your insurance company to verify your outpatient benefits. You can go to Billing Information for additional details. We will also call on your initial visit to check your physical therapy benefits for you.
2. If your insurance company requires a prescription, referral, and/or prior authorization, please bring this with you.
3. Also bring your insurance card, medication list, photo ID, and any applicable co-pay.
4. Please come 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the necessary paperwork.
5. If you prefer, you may download, complete and sign the Patient Registration Forms prior to your first visit and bring them with you at your appointment time.
Please choose your primary problem area from the following list::
What to Wear:
If we are assessing the hips, legs or feet, bring in a pair of shorts.
If we are assessing your walking or running bring in a pair of shorts and your running shoes.
If we are assessing an upper extremity, upper back or neck bring in a tank top.
Self Referral and Self Payment
If you choose not to use your medical insurance you can self refer and pay at the time of your visit. Please call our office to make arrangements.
Payment plans are available on an individual basis. We accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office. We look forward to serving you!